Your smile will be pretty at the end of orthodontic treatment – but the treatment itself isn’t if you straighten teeth with metal braces. At Dallas Street Dental, we’ve got a great alternative to braces: ClearCorrect aligners.
The aligners offer lots of benefits, especially for adults who may worry about the negative effect braces can have on their professional and social interactions. To see if this treatment is right for you, call us today at 479-668-3109 to schedule a consultation in our Fort Smith, AR office.
In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of ClearCorrect:
- You’ll Feel Less Self-Conscious – Your aligners are transparent, so they won’t stand out in your smile. Most people around you probably won’t even realize you’re wearing them.
- You’ll Continue to Eat Your Favorite Foods – Many foods get caught in metal braces, which leads folks with braces to avoid them. With ClearCorrect, you take your aligners out for meals. This means you can eat anything you’d like.
- Oral Hygiene Is No Problem – With braces, brushing and flossing can be quite an ordeal since you have to work around brackets and wires. Removable aligners make it easy to keep your teeth clean.
- You’ll Get a Straight Time in Less Time – Most adults complete their ClearCorrect treatment within 12 months. Treatment with braces usually takes longer.
- Treatment Couldn’t Be Simpler – A series of custom-made aligners is created for you. You wear each set about two weeks, then just move to the next ones. You’ll make fewer trips to our office than would be needed with braces, and there are no uncomfortable adjustments.
In addition to ClearCorrect, we also offer Six Month Smiles braces. Our team will help you determine which solution is right for your smile.