Your first impulse when meeting someone to smile. Yet you may stifle that impulse or even hide your mouth behind your hand if you’re unhappy with how your smile looks. At Dallas Street Dental we want to help your smile – and you – shine in social situations. Let us transform your smile by:
- Replacing Missing Teeth – With an experienced implant dentist like Dr. Ligon, you have lots of options for replacing missing teeth with dental implants, including a procedure where you’ll receive both implants and new teeth in just one day. Implants offer a feel and function that is nearly identical to natural teeth. If you don’t want implants, we also offer dental bridges and dentures.
- Straightening Teeth – With standard metal braces, straightening teeth can feel like an ordeal. At Dallas Street Dental, we offer two comfortable and convenient treatments: clear plastic aligners and Six Month Smiles, special braces that straighten teeth in only a few months.
- Concealing Flaws – Whether you’ve lived with imperfections for years or recently chipped a tooth or experienced similar damage, you have two great options for hiding them: dental veneers or a bonding treatment. Our dentists will help you determine the right solution for your smile. A simple teeth contouring treatment may be enough to correct minor flaws.
- Brightening Your Smile – If your smile has gotten dingy, you can brighten it with professional whitening treatments. You can lighten teeth by several shades in about an hour with an in-office treatment. Or choose the convenience of professional whitening supplies you use at home.
- Adjusting Your Gumline – If your teeth look great but a heavy gumline detracts from them, our dentists can use a laser to painlessly and quickly remove a bit of tissue and give your gumline a new look.
Ready to transform your smile in in Fort Smith, AR? Call 479-668-3109 for an appointment at Dallas Street Dental.You can even complement your smile transformation by softening fine lines and wrinkles with Botox or Juvederm. Dr. Ligon is a member of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics.