In our opinion, making New Year’s resolutions doesn’t all have to be done at the first of the month. As long as it’s January, go ahead and make a few more – especially if they will help you get a great smile.
We can certainly help with that! Call us today at 479-668-3109 to visit our Fort Smith, AR office and discuss your smile goals. In the meantime, here are some resolutions you might want to make:
- Get Regular Cleanings and Exams – Excellent oral health and a great smile start with exams and cleanings. You should see us every six months for these essential services. Exams help us find small problems and fix them before they can do serious damage to your smile. Cleanings remove disease-causing bacteria from your teeth, including spots that are tough to reach with home hygiene.
- Replace Missing Teeth – When you lose teeth, your oral function takes a hit. It becomes difficult to chew certain foods. Missing teeth also create gaps in your smile that can make you feel self-conscious. At our office you’ll find several options for replacing teeth, including dental implants. Our experienced implant dentist can replace any number of teeth. You may even be able to get your implants and teeth in a single appointment!
- Straighten a Crooked Smile – Straightening crooked teeth doesn’t just improve your smile’s appearance. It also makes your teeth easier to clean. So if you’ve been putting off orthodontic treatment, now is the time to go ahead. There’s no need to get old-fashioned metal braces. We offer both Six Month Smiles and Invisalign, both of which work in less time than braces.
- Stop Grinding Your Teeth – Teeth grinding, also called bruxism, is a damaging habit. It can wear down your tooth enamel or even cause breaks and chips. It also puts pressure on your jaw that often results in jaw pain and headaches. Fortunately, we can fit you for a custom mouthguard to wear while you sleep. It will prevent you from grinding and relieve pressure on your jaw.
- Protect Your Smile With a Mouthguard – You should also get a mouthguard if you play sports. A custom-made guard works much better than one from a store at protecting your teeth from injury.