The holidays are here, so you’re probably busy buying gifts for everyone on your shopping list. You may have kids, parents, aunts, uncles, and siblings to find the perfect gift for.
Our team would like to remind you to add one more person to your list this year – yourself! There’s no reason you shouldn’t do something nice for yourself this year, and one of the best ways to treat yourself is with cosmetic dental treatment from Dallas Street Dental.
You deserve to have a smile you can be proud of. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, just give us a call at 479-668-3109 and we’ll be glad to help. As a special bonus, new patients can receive a complete exam and set of X-rays for only $20!
Your Smile is an Important Asset
Your smile is one of the first things that other people judge you on. In fact, virtually all Americans (99.7 percent) believe that a smile is an important social asset. In addition, 45 percent of people feel that a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age.
Your smile goes a long way in setting people at ease when meeting them for the first time. You’ll be judged by others by the quality of your smile, even if it’s only subconsciously. You owe it to yourself to have the best smile possible because it can take you far in life – both socially and professionally. And with the holidays upon us, there’s no better time to create the smile you’ve been longing for.
A beautiful smile can help you:
- Increase your confidence when mingling and socializing
- Make better first impressions on the job
- Draw others to you
- Improve your self-esteem
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Boost Your Smile With Our List of Cosmetic Treatments
We have an impressive list of cosmetic dentistry services that you can use this holiday season to create the smile you’ve been longing for. These services include quick treatments that can be completed in one appointment:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth by several shades in under an hour using the Zoom system.
- Tooth Bonding – Durable composite resin will quickly repair minor tooth flaws like chips, deep stains, and small gaps.
- Laser Gum Reshaping – Gentle laser treatment will sculpt your gumline to balance your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges in just a few minutes of treatment.
We also feature treatments that take longer to complete or involve more than one appointment:
- At-Home Teeth Whitening – Combine office treatment with home treatment to get your teeth their whitest and brightest.
- Dental Veneers – These porcelain shells will hide a number of flaws to give you a more pleasing smile.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Straighten your smile using comfortable, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Six Month Smiles Orthodontics – Complete your treatment in months, rather than years like traditional braces take.
Besides the traditional cosmetic treatments you may expect to find at a dental office, we also offer facial rejuvenation injectables. Dr. Ligon is a member of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics and can administer Botox® and Juvéderm® treatments. With his help, you can improve not only the appearance of your smile but also the appearance of your skin. You’ll look younger and fresher, with fewer noticeable wrinkles and lines.