Millions of people take advantage of modern dental services to improve their smiles every year. 2021 could be the year you have the better smile that you want.
With cosmetic dentistry, you can completely transform the appearance of your teeth. This can keep you looking good in pictures posted on social media, during the video calls that have become much more common in our lives, and when we are able to get together in person more frequently with family and friends.
To begin your smile makeover, 479-668-3109 to schedule a consultation at Dallas Street Dental in Fort Smith, AR.
Envision Your Dream Smile
Few people are lucky enough to have naturally perfect smiles. There’s a reason you can do an online search for celebrities and cosmetic dental care and return hundreds of photos.
The thing is …. everyone deserves to feel good about their smiles. Our cosmetic services are here to help anyone who wants to make a change. You can:
- Make your smile straighter
- Make your smile whiter and brighter
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Repair damaged
- Change the shape of large or misshapen teeth
- Change a gummy smile
The physical changes are only part of the reason people get cosmetic dental care, however. The most important change may be the psychological benefits of this kind of care.
We have witnessed this transformation more times than we can count. A patient comes into our office who feels compelled to cover their mouth anytime they speak. Some patients feel self-conscious about speaking.
After completing their cosmetic makeover, these same patients hold their heads high, speak freely, and smile confidently when they visit us for routine checkups. That makes us happy, too.
Discover Your Solution
Many times, you have more than one option to achieve your smile goals. You also could benefit from combining multiple treatments to get the smile you want. At our office, you can choose from these services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are like tooth-sized shells that can cover your teeth, conceal flaws, and create a dramatically different look to your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – By applying a special resin to your teeth, you can fix small issues in a cost-effective and efficient way.
- Teeth Whitening – To remove deep stains in little time, you can take advantage of our in-office or take-home whitening services.
- Tooth Contouring – When teeth are large or misshapen in some way, removing a bit of enamel can help them fit in with the rest of your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – This is how we remove periodontal tissue to reveal more of your teeth when you smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repairing and replacing teeth can improve both the function and the appearance of your teeth.