Through May 31, 2023, Dallas Street Dental is offering complimentary cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans during your dental implant consultation! If you’re considering implants, now is the time to book your appointment. Don’t miss out on this deal — we want to help make your smile shine!
Dental implants are the next step in restoring your oral health. Dallas Street Dental in Fort Smith, AR is your one-stop shop for all your dental implant needs. Our dental team are experts, and can typically do the entire procedure in one appointment! Call 479-668-3109 or schedule online for an appointment at Dallas Street Dental in Fort Smith, AR.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small titanium posts inserted into your jaw. During the procedure, they’ll be put in your jaw as artificial teeth roots, anchoring the artificial tooth in place.
Implants, unlike dentures, are the ideal way to replace any missing teeth. An implant is a permanent fix. It fuses with your jawbone, creating a solid base for your new tooth. This technique keeps your jaw healthy by stimulating and encouraging the growth of new bone.
Why Cone-Beam Computed Tomography?
CBCT is an essential initial step in your dental implant journey. This imaging process captures a full 3D view of your teeth. This is done to correctly place implants in a way that supports your existing bone structure.
We have to take a CBCT scan before moving forward in your dental implant process. While the typical cost of CBCT imaging is $350, Dallas Street Dental is happy to offer complimentary CBCT to our patients through May 31! Don’t miss this opportunity!
Find the Right Solution for Your Needs
Dallas Street Dental offers a variety of implants to fit your needs:
- Implants with a Crown – Ideal for a single tooth replacement. You’ll receive a zirconia dental crown.
- Implants with a Bridge – Our implant bridges aren’t attached to your existing teeth. Without touching your healthy teeth, an implant with a bridge keeps your own teeth intact.
- Implant Dentures – You have the choice of removable dentures or dentures that are fixed in place.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini dental implants may be better than traditional implants for your situation.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – A full arch of replacement teeth to four implants, often performed in a single appointment.
You would make a good candidate for dental implants if you have one or more missing teeth. Dental implants would also be a great choice for you if you have decayed or broken teeth that are beyond repair.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Stability – Your whole mouth will feel the benefits of implants. Your implants will stabilize your natural teeth, keeping your bite aligned and TMJ disorder at bay.
- Functionality – Implants behave like your natural teeth! Made with titanium, the implants will fuse with your jawbone and keep your smile full and shining.
- Durability – Dental implants, when taken care of correctly, can last a lifetime. Bridges or other dental procedures may be long-lasting, but dental implants have a life as long as yours is.
- Confidence – Do you want a full smile again? Dental implants are a surefire way to boost your confidence, ensure your oral health, and keep that smile sparkling!
Are you ready to restore the health of your mouth with dental implants! We’re here to help you and your smile. Don’t miss out on these savings! Call 479-668-3109 or schedule online for an appointment before May 31 at Dallas Street Dental in Fort Smith, AR.