We are so extremely excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Dallas Street Dental will reopen Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. We also ask that all patients and guest follow these
COVID courtesy guidelines.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- If available, please wear a mask upon entering the building.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that you, our patient, wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. You may check in by phone, letting us know that you are here. (479-668-3109)
- Aside from the parents/guardians of MINOR Patients and caregivers to the elderly or disabled, our waiting area will be CLOSED to guests. *The above mentioned may have one guest accompanying them.
- We ask that you practice social distancing from other patients once you have entered the building.
- We ask that you, that you please reschedule your appointment via phone call or text if you have traveled outside the Arkansas/Oklahoma area or if you have traveled by airplane or cruise within the last 2 weeks. We ask that you also reschedule if you have been a part of a large group gathering within the past 2 weeks. If you have had fever/symptoms please avoid contact with the general public for at least 48 hours from the point of being fever/symptom free.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 479-668-3109. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dallas Street Dental