We enjoy attending to households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dental care. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience assisting our patients with attaining and preserving healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a family member are nervous about your dental treatment, we have two levels of sedation to calm your nerves — either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones requires for smile care, you’ll discover it at Dallas Street Dental. We offer a series of fantastic oral services, all of which can be custom tailored to your personal needs. These solutions include:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in top condition with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, and fluoride treatments.
- Teeth Implants — These artificial tooth roots will give you back your grin and assist in preserving your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can reconstruct your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We provide plenty of kinds of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Dental Surgery — Our services can help restore your smile’s health and avoid more problems. Solutions consist of teeth extraction and wisdom teeth removal.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, facial restoration treatments, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or in poor shape, your dentist has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment — Say so long to an uncomfortable, aching jaw with assistance from a personalized oral device. It will help eliminate unhealthy teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Cedarville, AR who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call us today at 479-668-3109 to make an appointment, or schedule an appointment .