We love caring for families due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have lots of experience assisting our patients with accomplishing and preserving healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family have concerns about your dental treatment, we have two techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves — either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your relatives need for smile care, you’ll find it at Dallas Street Dental. We provide a series of first-class oral treatments, all of which will be tailored to your individual needs. These solutions consist of:
- General Dental Care — Keep your smile in optimal condition with routine examinations, gum disease solutions, and fluoride treatment.
- Teeth Implants — These false teeth roots give you back your smile and protect your jawbone. See us and discover all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — Repair your smile with these restorations and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of missing teeth. We offer plenty of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can restore your oral health and prevent more problems. Solutions consist of teeth extraction and wisdom teeth removal.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, facial restoration treatments, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are failing or missing, your dentist has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you with enjoying mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment — Say so long to an irritated, hurting jaw with support from a custom-made dental appliance. It will simultaneously help eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Fayetteville, AR who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call us today at 479-668-3109 to schedule an appointment. You can also .