We like taking care of households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the significance of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients achieve and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are nervous about your dental care, we have two techniques of sedation to calm your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your household needs for smile care, you’ll discover it at Dallas Street Dental. We offer a variety of first-class oral solutions, all of which will be customized to your personal needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in optimal condition with regular exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride, foul breath treatment, and solutions for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false tooth roots give you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can remake your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of lost teeth. We offer several kinds of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions— Say goodbye to an inflamed, hurting jaw with assistance from a tailor-made dental device. It will simultaneously assist get rid of destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Okmulgee, OK who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Dallas Street Dental today at 479-668-3109 for an appointment. You can also .