Every smile is different. We give you the care that’s best for your smile by really getting to know you. We spend time with you to understand your challenges and concerns and to discuss your smile goals. Visit Dallas Street Dental for custom dentistry in Fort Smith that is:
- High-Tech – Tools like digital X-rays and a dental laser ensure your family’s care is quick, comfortable, and accurate.
- Comprehensive – Whether you need a simple dental cleaning, orthodontics, or a complete smile reconstruction, you’ll find the care you need at our office.
- Soothing – Feel right at home with our friendly team and amenities like a beverage bar. There’s no need to ever feel an anxious moment with dental sedation. We offer two choices, so you can remain relaxed throughout any procedure.
We Use the Latest Technology, From Lasers to Digital X-rays
We’ve invested in some of the latest dental technology for your family’s care, like:
- Digital X-rays – Faster and more comfortable for you than traditional X-rays, digital X-rays also enable us to easily enlarge images if we need a closer look. It’s easier to share digital images with third parties like insurance companies, too.
- VELscope – Oral cancer is a serious disease, so we look for signs of it during every exam. This tool’s special blue light helps us see abnormalities that may indicate a need for a biopsy.
- Dental Laser – A laser can be used for a variety of dental procedures, often eliminating the need for incisions and stitches.
For custom dentistry in Fort Smith, call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109. We serve communities including Greenwood, Van Buren, and Alma in Arkansas and Roland, Muldrow, and Pocola in Oklahoma. Our office is located at 8020 Dallas Street, near Mercy Hospital.