With our cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry, we can help you take years off the appearance of your smile. If you’d like a younger-looking face to go with your improved smile, we can help with that too, using Botox® and dermal fillers in Fort Smith.
These FDA-approved facial rejuvenation treatments can:
- Give you a younger appearance without surgery
- Add volume to areas like cheeks and lips for a fuller look
- Help facial features look more symmetrical
- Smooth out frown lines and other fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of acne scars
- Maintain a younger look for several months
- Discourage the formation of new wrinkles with regular treatment
- Lessen the number and severity of migraine headaches
If you’re interested in looking younger, call us today at 479-668-3109.
Trust Our Doctors With Your Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
Facial rejuvenation treatments are administered with small, quick injections. While it’s possible to receive the treatments at day spas and similar facilities, you’ll experience more peace of mind receiving it from a doctor who is familiar with both facial anatomy and aesthetics, such as Dr. Bill Ligon, a member of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics. In addition, like other medical practices, our office follows strict standards for:
- Patient privacy
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Injectable
We offer two injectables: Botox and Juvederm®. Our doctors will discuss your medical history, your desired results, and other factors so they can help you choose the one that is best for your situation:
- Botox – A Botox injection blocks signals from nerves to muscles to keep muscles from contracting. This softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Frequently used for expression lines like those between your eyebrows, Botox can also help relieve migraine symptoms. The treatment usually lasts three to six months.
- Juvederm – This dermal filler contains naturally occurring hyaluronic acid. It plumps up areas where you want to add volume, such as cheeks and lips. It also makes scars and similar depressions look less prominent. Fillers typically last six months to a year.
For Botox and dermal fillers in Fort Smith, call us at 479-668-3109.