Most of us take our teeth for granted until we lose or damage some of them. When that happens, it can make it tough to eat or even to speak clearly. Dental damage can also harm the bone and tissue that supports your teeth. Fortunately, we can fix all kinds of dental problems with restorative dentistry in Fort Smith.Doctor Bill Ligon on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Depending on the level of damage to a tooth, we can a lot of times just do a composite filling restoration on there, and that's just a material that's bonded to your tooth structure, if you have enough remaining tooth structure. If there's not enough solid tooth structure to do a filling, we do all-ceramic crowns, zirconia crowns, which are very strong. Just allows you to be able to restore a tooth back to its normal form and function.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Mend cavities of any size
- Repair breaks or cracks in teeth
- Remove infection from teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Keep further damage from occurring
- Make it easier to eat all kinds of food
Ready to repair your damaged smile? Call us today at 479-668-3109.
Return Your Smile to Health With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you have broken teeth or cavities, our dentists will help you find the right restorative procedure:
- Tooth Fillings – Stop dental decay with tooth fillings. We use metal-free fillings made of tooth-colored composite. They look completely natural in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A strong zirconia crown can fix nearly any kind of damage, including broken teeth. We also offer gold crowns for those who prefer a metal restoration.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations repair decay that is too extensive for a filling but doesn’t require a crown.
- Root Canals – During this procedure, we remove infected material from inside your tooth. An untreated infection results in the loss of your tooth and potentially the spread of infection to other areas of your body.
No matter which restorative dental care you receive, you can get sedation if you need it.
Choose From Several Kinds of Replacement Teeth
Missing teeth can have a huge impact on your smile. We offer several tooth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – Because they are embedded in your jaw, implants keep your replacement teeth secure. You can use implants to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or an entire mouthful of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces one tooth or several missing teeth. To avoid altering healthy teeth, we can attach your bridge to dental implants instead of to surrounding teeth.
- Dentures – Your denture options include conventional full dentures, partials, or implant-secured dentures.