If you remember the obviously false teeth worn by your grandparents, you may have a hard time imagining yourself getting dentures in Fort Smith. But thanks to improvements in the materials and manufacturing techniques used, these dependable teeth replacements now look and feel more natural than before.
The latest techniques involve attaching replacement teeth to dental implants. If you decide to get dentures with implants, you’ll have a hard time noticing a difference in your smile’s appearance and functionality!
With or without implants, you’ll be able to:
- Experience more confidence when interacting with other people
- Eat a wider variety of foods, not just ones that are easy to chew
- Enjoy a younger-looking appearance
- Speak more clearly so people can better understand you
Our dentists are happy to advise you on which types of dentures will work best for you. Call us today at 479-668-3109 to schedule a consultation.
Choose From Many Denture Options
Thanks to the implant expertise of Dr. Bill Ligon, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, you’ll enjoy multiple denture options:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These removable replacement teeth are the de facto standard for dentures. Often the most affordable choice, they are easy to remove for daily cleaning and maintenance.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Partial dentures can be a good option if you still have some teeth left. Unlike a bridge, they won’t require you to receive dental crowns on your nearby teeth to support them. Like full dentures, they can be easily taken out for cleaning.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures attach directly to dental implants with a system of snaps and balls. They give you a stronger bite than conventional dentures and also help prevent the bone loss in your jaw that results from losing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These replacement teeth don’t attach directly to implants but to a bar that is anchored by implants. The bar transfers most of the biting force to your jaw, giving them functionality that is the most like your natural teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – You can receive a complete arch of fixed replacement teeth attached to as few as four dental implants. We can perform the procedure in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws.
- Temporary Dentures – We can outfit you with a temporary denture you can wear while your mouth heals from extractions.
For dentures in Fort Smith, call 479-668-3109.