Dental health is important, but so is your smile’s appearance. It’s a key to positive introductions, whether you’re applying for a job or asking someone on a date. Let us help you make a great first impression with cosmetic dentistry in Fort Smith. Never feel reluctant to smile again!Doctor Bill Ligon on Cosmetic Dentistry
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Make you more comfortable in social settings
- Give you a younger, more vital appearance
- Improve your self-esteem and make you happy when you look into a mirror
- Give you the confidence to pursue new opportunities
Call 479-668-3109 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. Dr. Bill Ligon has completed more than 200 hours of continuing education in cosmetic dentistry procedures. We know that undergoing cosmetic treatment is a big step, so we can create wax models that will help you see what your smile makeover will look like.
Correct Smile Imperfections With Cosmetic Dental Procedures
We offer treatments to correct nearly any smile flaw, whether it’s stained teeth or a gumline that overshadows your teeth. We’ll help you determine which procedures will give you the results you want. Choose from:
- Dental Veneers – We can change the size, shape and/or color of your teeth by applying porcelain veneers to their front surfaces. Durable veneers resist staining and typically look great for at least a decade.
- Tooth Bonding – With a bonding treatment, we’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to hide minor imperfections such as chips and stains.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office and home whitening treatments. Either way, you’ll enjoy brighter results than you can obtain with a product sold in drugstores.
- Gum Reshaping – We can quickly and painlessly modify your gumline using a laser. Removing excess tissue will give you a more attractive ratio of teeth to gums.
- Teeth Contouring – We can make minor alterations to the shape of teeth, such as changing the look of a pointy tooth.
Once your smile looks great, we can also help you erase fine lines and wrinkles or fill out thin areas of your face with safe injectables so your face looks younger too. As a member of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics, Dr. Bill Ligon is trained to properly administer Botox and Juvederm.
Straighten Crooked Teeth & Replace Missing Ones
If you want to get a straighter smile, we offer different orthodontics options, all of which typically offer quicker results than conventional braces. You can correct orthodontics issues with:
- ClearCorrect Aligners – Straighten teeth with discreet plastic aligners instead of braces. Since you can remove the aligners, you won’t have to skip any favorite meals!
- Six Month Smiles – With Six Month Smiles, you have several choices: braces that blend easily into your smile with tooth-colored wires and clear brackets; convenient plastic aligners; or a combination of the two methods.
Nothing changes the appearance of your smile quite like missing teeth. For a completely natural-looking smile, replace your missing teeth with dental implants. Unlike many dentists, we both place and restore implants in our office.