Whitening treatments sold at drugstores promise a user-friendly experience and a bright white smile – yet they often just don’t deliver. If you’ve tried drugstore whitening, you’ve likely struggled with messy strips and been underwhelmed by your results. Let us show you the difference professional products can make with teeth whitening in Fort Smith.Doctor Bill Ligon on teeth whitening Read Transcript
Teeth whitening is one of the most requested procedures. There's been a lot of technological improvements in that as far as Zoom whitening, GLO whitening, just to name a couple of brands. Usually you can get up to eight shades whiter. It doesn't always work for everyone. If they have more intrinsic stains than extrinsic stains, it's not quite as effective, but usually you're going to get a level of whitening that most people are happy with, just doing an in-office procedure and then having the take-home trays after that.
Our professional whitening will:
- Erase surface stains from teeth so they look several shades brighter
- Give you the choice of fast results with an in-office treatment or more gradual whitening with products you can use at home
- Take years off your smile, giving you a younger appearance
- Work better than drugstore products because of their higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Whiten your teeth without leaving them sensitive
- Make it easy for you to maintain a white smile
Whiten Teeth in Our Office, at Home, or Both
We offer two teeth whitening treatments, one you can receive in our office and another to use at home. Some patients like to do initial whitening with an office treatment, then maintain their bright smile with professional take-home products. Our dentists will help you decide which products will work best for you.
Your choices are:
- Zoom Whitening – This office treatment only takes about an hour. Most patients see results up to 10 shades brighter after three 15-minute applications of bleaching gel.
- Glo Science Professional Dual Whitening System – This office treatment uses a combination of heat and safe LED light in an innovative mouthpiece that is more comfortable than application methods involving a retractor that keeps your mouth open during the procedure. You’ll then receive a mouthpiece and bleaching gel for home use to keep your teeth their brightest.
For teeth whitening in Fort Smith, call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109.