Smiling releases endorphins, chemicals that promote feelings of relaxation and happiness. So hiding your smile due to embarrassment can make you feel less positive. At Dallas Street Dental, our dentists can improve your smile – and brighten your mood – with a variety of cosmetic dental treatments in Fort Smith. No matter what you don’t like about your smile, chances are we can change it!
We offer cosmetic dentistry procedures to:
- Straighten crooked smiles
- Hide imperfections like chips, gaps, and stains
- Give you a whiter smile
- Make your smile look less “gummy”
- Smooth out uneven tooth edges and correct other shape issues
We can even give you facial rejuvenation treatments for a younger-looking face that complements your smile. Call 479-668-3109 for a consultation with one of our dentists. Dr. Bill Ligon has a special interest in transforming smiles, having completed extensive continuing education in cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Cover & Repair Smile Imperfections With Bonding or Veneers
We offer two cosmetic dentistry procedures to effectively conceal imperfections like chips, stains, and small gaps. You can choose:
- Porcelain Veneers – With proper care, durable veneers will last at least a decade. Our dentists will work closely with you to ensure the custom-made porcelain restorations give your smile the appearance you want.
- Dental Bonding – We can also hide flaws with tooth-colored resin, the same material used for our dental fillings, by applying it in thin layers to your teeth.
Improve Every Aspect of Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
You can also improve your smile with:
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners from ClearCorrect or Six Month Smiles or fast-acting braces from Six Month Smiles. All three options are less conspicuous than conventional metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten in our office or with dual treatment in our office and at home.
- Gum Reshaping – A laser makes it simple and fast to painlessly change the look of your gumline. We can remove excess tissue to correct a “gummy” smile or to balance uneven gums.
- Teeth Contouring – A laser is also used to modify the shape of your teeth.
Call 479-668-3109 for an appointment with one of our dentists for cosmetic dental treatments in Fort Smith. You can also request an appointment .