If you only eat easy-to-chew food because of missing or damaged teeth, you’re limiting your dietary choices and likely missing favorite meals. You also may be hurting your overall health if you avoid crunchy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. We’ll relieve your dental pain in Fort Smith and help you regain full oral functionality with restorative dental care.
Our restorative dentistry will:
- Allow you to enjoy all kinds of foods, not just soft ones
- Give you the confidence to show your teeth when you smile
- Keep your smile looking younger
- Prevent further damage from occurring
- Improve your dental health and your overall health
To repair damaged teeth or replace missing ones, call us today at 479-668-3109.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With Dental Implants
Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of them, dental implants are a great restorative solution. Unlike other teeth replacements, they keep the bone in your jaw from shrinking. Dr. Bill Ligon, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, can place implants and restore them with:
- Dental Crowns – A single crown attached to a single implant replaces one tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Attaching a bridge to implants allows you to keep your nearby teeth intact, with no need to drill into them.
- Dentures – Unlike conventional dentures, implant-secured dentures stay firmly in place without adhesive.
If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, Dr. Ligon can attach a full arch of teeth to just four implants in a procedure called All-on-4®. He can also use mini dental implants in situations where they will work better than full-size implants.
Find More Restorative Dental Options to Repair Your Smile
Implants aren’t right for every smile. You’ll find other teeth replacement options here if you’d rather not get implants:
- Dental Bridge – We can attach a bridge to dental crowns supported by nearby teeth to fill a gap left by a single tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dentures – Traditional full dentures and partial dentures are available.
If your issue is damaged teeth, not missing teeth, you’ll find the right restorative solution:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings repair cavities while blending easily into your smile.
- Dental Crown – Beautiful zirconia crowns can mend breaks, cracks, and very large cavities. They can also cover cosmetic imperfections like deep stains or misshapen teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations can fix large cavities in cases where a full dental crown isn’t needed.
- Root Canals – This procedure lets you keep teeth that would otherwise be lost to infection.
For restorative dental care that relieves dental pain in Fort Smith, call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109. You can also make an appointment .