When it comes to dental pain in Fort Smith, you want your relief to be fast and complete. To that end, we offer:
- Same-day appointments when available
- An after-hours emergency line for established patients
- Effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth prior to treatment
- A dental laser and other patient-friendly technology for pain-free procedures
- A choice of laughing gas or oral sedation, if needed
If you need emergency dental care, call us right away at 479-668-3109. If possible, we’ll work you into our schedule on the same day.
Repair Dental Damage With Restorative Care
- Fixing cavities with a tooth filling or a dental crown
- Saving a tooth threatened by infection with root canal therapy
- Mending cracks, chips, or breaks in teeth with a dental restoration like a crown or a veneer
- Gently removing a tooth that is so badly damaged that it can’t be repaired
- Fixing broken restorations like a crown
Take Care of Your Teeth Until You Can See Us
How you treat a dental injury until you can see us can make a big difference in the success of your treatment. Here’s how to handle common dental emergencies until your appointment:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Handle it as little as possible, and don’t touch the roots. Keeping it in your mouth is best. If that’s not possible, transport it in a container of milk, saliva, or salt water.
- Loose Crown – Try to secure the crown with a little dental cement or even toothpaste. If it won’t stay in place, keep it in a secure location so you can bring it with you to our office.
- Broken Tooth – Bring the broken pieces of the tooth with you, if possible. Use ice if you’re in pain.
- Toothache – Since a toothache can signal a serious problem, call us as soon as you can. Apply an ice pack or other cold compress to reduce discomfort and swelling.
Need relief for dental pain in Fort Smith? Call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109.