You may be aware that you can straighten your teeth with clear plastic aligners instead of braces. You’ve probably seen lots of ads for a certain brand. You may not realize more than one aligner option is available, though. Instead of the more publicized brand, we offer ClearCorrect in Fort Smith.
Several key factors influenced our choice:
- Affordability – While ClearCorrect treatment works the same as treatment with other aligners, the ClearCorrect aligners typically cost less. That’s because its lab fees are less expensive, as are replacement aligners and similar products.
- Country of Manufacture – Unlike some other aligners, ClearCorrect aligners are manufactured in the United States, in Round Rock, TX. The company’s support operations are based there too.
- Environmentally Friendly Practices – The company uses recycled materials in its manufacturing and packaging. It ships its aligners to our office in bags made from biodegradable plastic.
- Incremental Production – Your aligners will be manufactured in several batches instead of all at once. This makes it easier to make adjustments to your treatment plan, if needed.
To see if ClearCorrect invisible aligners are right for your smile, schedule a consultation by calling 479-668-3109 today. Since every smile is different, we also offer treatment with fast-acting Six Month Smiles braces and aligners. Our dentists will determine which solution is best for you.
ClearCorrect Aligners Offer Comfort & Other Advantages
Like other kinds of orthodontic aligners, you’ll enjoy many advantages over metal braces. ClearCorrect aligners are:
- Versatile – They can solve most kinds of problems including crossbite, crowding, underbite, and overbite.
- Comfortable – With no wires or brackets, they are more comfortable than metal braces.
- Convenient – Aligners can be taken out for meals and for cleaning teeth, making both activities more convenient for you.
- Customized – After examining you, our dentists use special 3D software to design your treatment plan. Your custom-made aligners are created to our specifications at a special ClearCorrect manufacturing facility.
- Easy for You – You wear each set of aligners about two weeks before switching to the next ones and check in with us every six weeks or so. Unlike braces, no uncomfortable adjustments are needed.
- Fast – While individual treatment times vary, many patients complete their treatment in less time than braces.
For ClearCorrect in Fort Smith, call 479-668-3109.