Most of us don’t have the kind of money that celebrities do to keep ourselves looking good. We can’t all afford personal trainers and pricey facials. But with dental veneers in Fort Smith, you can use the same cosmetic dental treatment that many celebrities do to achieve a stunning smile.Doctor Bill Ligon on dental veneers Read Transcript
We do a lot of veneers. Usually we would do either six or eight on the anterior teeth, mainly because people just aren't happy with the shape or the shade of their teeth, or a combination of both. Depending on the level of crookedness that a person has, we can generally do a pretty minimally invasive procedure with veneers. You don't remove much tooth structure, and it's a porcelain veneer that's cemented to the front of your teeth, and we've had great success making people smile with just that procedure alone.
- Fast – You can get a new look for your smile in as few as two trips to our office.
- Customized – Our dentists will work closely with you to ensure you get the look you want from the custom-made porcelain restorations. They can modify the color, shape, and/or size of your teeth.
- Versatile – Stained teeth, chipped teeth, gaps between teeth, crooked teeth, and worn-down teeth are just some of the imperfections you can conceal using veneers.
- Beautiful – Our veneers look like natural tooth enamel, so they blend beautifully into your smile.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike a dental crown, our dentists remove only a tiny amount of tooth enamel before placing veneers on the front surfaces of your teeth.
- Durable – Strong and stain-resistant, porcelain veneers will last many years with proper care.
To schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, call us today at 479-668-3109. Veneers typically aren’t covered by dental insurance, but you can use CareCredit financing for an affordable payment plan.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance With Porcelain Veneers
- Brush Gently – You only need gentle pressure, not hard brushing. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a non-abrasive toothpaste.
- Rinse Regularly – If possible, we recommend rinsing your mouth with water after you’ve had coffee, tomato sauce, or other foods/drinks that can stain.
- Protect Teeth From Damage – Avoid chewing on popcorn kernels, ice, or other hard substances. We can fit you for a custom-made mouthguard to protect your smile during sports. If you grind your teeth at night, ask us about a night guard.
For dental veneers in Fort Smith, call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109.