You want to be able to reach a dentist right away for dental emergencies in Fort Smith. We maintain an emergency line, so our established patients can reach us whenever an emergency occurs, even if it’s outside regular business hours. One of our dentists can advise you on how to handle your situation until we can see you.Doctor Hannah Buso on dental emergencies Read Transcript
In life, the unexpected happens, rather often. We've got kids that get hit in the face with a swing, or somebody trips and falls on the sidewalk and they don't catch themselves. That can happen to kids, that can happen to adults. Lots of things happen. Car accidents happen. Getting people back to being healthy as quickly as we possibly can is necessary, so when we get those phone calls, we make the time.
In addition to an emergency line, our emergency dental care includes:
- Same-day appointments so you’ll feel better ASAP
- Dentists who have dealt with many emergencies in their combined 35-plus years of practice
- Technology like a dental laser to keep your care as comfortable as possible
- Two kinds of safe dental sedation to ease your anxiety in emergency situations
- A wide variety of restorative dentistry, from dental crowns to root canals, to repair all kinds of dental damage
If you’ve suffered a dental emergency, call us ASAP at 479-668-3109.
You May Need Restorative Care for Your Emergency
Many emergencies require a restorative dentistry procedure to relieve your pain and repair your smile. We treat emergencies like broken teeth and infected teeth with:
- Tooth Fillings – We can often repair a decayed tooth with a filling. Unlike metal fillings, our fillings are made of tooth-colored composite. You’ll never have to worry about your fillings showing! For larger cavities, we may suggest another dental restoration like an inlay or onlay.
- Dental Crowns – We use crowns to mend the largest cavities. Since it covers your entire tooth, a crown can also fix cracks and breaks. A crown prevents bacteria from getting inside your tooth, where it can cause infection.
- Root Canals – If your tooth becomes infected, we’ll perform a root canal. This procedure relieves your pain and prevents the loss of the tooth.
- Tooth Removal – If a damaged tooth can’t be saved with a root canal or other treatment, we can gently extract it and discuss replacement options.
No matter which procedure you receive, you can stay relaxed throughout your treatment with dental sedation. During any dental emergencies in Fort Smith, call us right away at 479-668-3109.