Six Month Smiles in Fort Smith will challenge everything you think you know about braces. Unlike conventional metal braces, they:
- Work Within Months – Unlike other kinds of braces, Six Month Smiles braces focus on straightening the “social six” teeth that show when you smile. Correcting these crooked or awkwardly spaced teeth, with no major changes to your bite alignment, means most patients can complete their treatment within six months.
- Won’t Stand Out in Your Smile – With tooth-colored wires and clear brackets, these clear braces blend easily into your smile.
- Move Teeth With Low Force – Since we’re making largely cosmetic improvements rather than major adjustments to your bite, less force is needed to move teeth into place.
In addition, because your treatment time is shorter, your overall treatment cost is typically less than with conventional braces! To see if these fast-acting braces are right for you, call 479-668-3109 today.
Choose Clear Braces or Convenient Aligners
Instead of clear braces, you can choose Six Month Smiles aligners. Like other kinds of aligners, you can remove them for meals and for oral hygiene – and even for special occasions, though you should wear them for at least 22 hours a day for the best results. Like the clear braces, they focus primarily on solving cosmetic problems so most patients will complete treatment within six months. Our dentists can even create an orthodontic treatment plan for you that involves both braces and aligners.
Add Other Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures to Perfect Your Smile
Once your smile is straight, you may want to make a few more smile improvements. Consider these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with our professional whitening to highlight its newly straight appearance.
- Tooth Bonding – You can use an affordable dental bonding treatment to conceal chips, stains, and similar small flaws.
- Teeth Contouring – Orthodontic treatment can’t correct flaws in tooth shape like an overly pointy canine tooth, but a contouring procedure can.
- Gum Reshaping – It will be easier to see your straight teeth if they aren’t overshadowed by excess gum tissue.
For Six Month Smiles in Fort Smith, call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109.