At Dallas Street Dental, we want to make it as convenient as possible to visit the dentist. One of the ways we do that is by offering family dentistry in Fort Smith. We provide care for patients from 3 to 103 and beyond! In addition to comprehensive services, you’ll find:Doctor Hannah Buso on your child's first visit Read Transcript
As a family dentist, we see all ages. That is important because some places don't. Some places only want to see adults or just kids or whatever age group, but we'll see them all. There are a lot of benefits of families coming to the practice. You can have Mom or Dad in getting a cleaning while the kids are having fillings done or vice versa. It's just, it helps families to take off work less, to bring everybody all at one time. Here at Dallas Street Dental, we can provide your entire family with all of your dental needs. Come see us at Dallas Street Dental.
- Two dentists, one of whom has extensive experience working with pediatric patients
- A location near several schools, including LA Chaffin Junior High and John P. Woods Elementary
- A “treasure chest” and other rewards for our youngest patients to encourage good oral hygiene
- The option of seeing several family members during a single block of time
- Soothing dental sedation for those who need it, including a method that is safe enough for young children
To make appointments for your family, call us today at 479-668-3109. We’d love to introduce your youngest family members to the dentist with no-pressure “happy visits.”
Find Comprehensive Services for Family Smile Care
Our dentists can provide most, if not all, the care needed to keep your family’s smiles happy and healthy. From tooth repair to tooth removal, our services include:
- Cleanings and Exams – These general dental services are essential to maintaining good oral health. They help us identify potential problems so we can prevent them.
- Orthodontics – We offer orthodontic treatments for teenage and adult smiles, including convenient clear aligners and fast-acting Six Month Smiles braces.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Beautify smiles with services like dental veneers, teeth whitening, and gum reshaping. You can even receive facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Dental Implants – You can choose from a wide variety of implant services, from single tooth replacement to a full-mouth restoration. You may even be able to get both implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer same-day appointments for emergency situations whenever possible.
- Restorative Dental Care – We fix damaged smiles with dental fillings, dental crowns, root canals, and more.
For family dentistry in Fort Smith, call us today at 479-668-3109.