Choose One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We understand that every patient who visits our office is important. By learning more about you and your loved ones, we have the ability to offer the best care that we can at Dallas Street Dental.
One of the advantages of coming to our practice is that we can meet the dental needs of people at various phases of life. By using modern-day strategies and technology, you can depend on reliable and streamlined care too.
Our commitment to individualized care consists of convenience choices to help you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology allow your treatments to be streamlined and pain-free, too. We wish to make it easy for you to get the advantages of our services:
- General Dentistry – We highlight preventive care with dental cleanings and exams, but we are prepared to address problems like gum disease when needed. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths without decay and gum problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Professional whitening, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can improve the look of your teeth.
- Orthodontics – Crooked teeth, gaps in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uneasy about your smile. ClearCorrect aligners can offer you a discreet way to align your teeth, while Six Month Smiles can help you reach your goals faster.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, damaged, and dislocated teeth can affect your happiness and your oral health. We can repair or restore teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth restored, implants can serve as replacement roots to secure your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a long time.
Everyone at Dallas Street Dental wishes to keep you and your loved ones healthy and happy. We go out of our way to make dental visits comfortable and relaxing. You also ought to ask about our dental sedation and comfort options. Our flexible payment options also help you manage the expenses of your regular treatments.
You can get caring care from our family dentist. In White Bluff, AR, call 479-668-3109 now to get a visit.