You may like the idea of dental implants because you know they look, feel, and function more like natural teeth than other teeth replacements. But if you’re replacing lots of teeth, you may worry about the expense and other factors. We don’t blame you; it’s a big decision. Ask the Dallas Street Dental team about All-on-4® implants, a great option for replacing most or all of your teeth with implants.
To find out more about this treatment and see if you’re a good candidate for it, call us today at 479-668-3109 to schedule a consultation in our Fort Smith, AR office. In the meantime, check out some of the benefits:
- Lower Cost – Dr. Bill Ligon, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, uses just four implants to support a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw for this advanced implant technique. Because only a few implants are involved, it is less expensive than many other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacement.
- Easier on You – Because the treatment is less invasive than other kinds of implant dentures, both your actual treatment and your recovery will be quicker.
- No Need for a Bone Graft – If it’s been a while since you’ve lost teeth, then you’ve likely suffered bone loss in your jaw. A strong jaw is a requirement for implant dentures. But since relatively few implants are used for an All-on-4, chances are you won’t need a bone graft before your procedure.
- Simple to Maintain – Your new teeth remain fixed in place. There’s no need to remove them for cleaning. You also won’t need adhesive to keep them in place or relining procedures to maintain a snug fit.
- Enhanced Diet – Your bite will be nearly as strong as it was before you lost teeth, so you’ll be able to enjoy a wide variety of foods. Plus, All-on-4 treatment in your upper jaw leaves your palate exposed, so you can more fully appreciate how food tastes.