Good dental care is priceless. Still, that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t like to save money on it. We understand! That’s why we offer many ways for you to save money at the dentist, including a hassle-free membership club.
Call Dallas Street Dental at 479-668-3109 today for more information on any of our special offers or to make an appointment. In the meantime, check out some of the ways to save on your care:
- Join Our DSD Smile Club – When you join our club, you’ll save 20 percent on treatments. That includes services not typically covered by insurance, including cosmetic treatments. You’ll never have to worry about insurance hassles like waiting periods or benefit limits. Membership plans start at $11.95 a month ($119 a year) for a single adult. You save even more if you enroll your whole family in the plan.
- Get a New Patient Exam for Just $20 – Exams are probably the most important service we offer. They give us an opportunity to find small problems in their early stages, when they are simple and inexpensive to treat. If you’re a new patient, you can get an exam for just $20, including a full set of X-rays.
- Earn Treatment Credits With Referrals – We hope that you are so happy with your experience at our office that you’ll want to refer friends and family to us. If you do, we’ll give you a $50 treatment credit for each new patient who schedules an appointment. There is no limit to the number of referrals. You’ll receive your credits every quarter.
- Schedule a Free Dental Implant Consultation – If you’re considering dental implants to replace missing teeth, schedule a free consultation. For a limited time, we’ll include a CBCT scan ($350 value). It gives us advanced images for planning an implant procedure.
- See Us Regularly for Exams and Cleanings – You should visit every six months for a cleaning and exam. Doing so helps keep your teeth free of cavities and gum disease. Plus, if you find any issues we can treat them before they become more serious problems. This saves you money in the long run.
Ready to save money at the dentist? Call us to schedule a visit to our Fort Smith, AR office. Or schedule online.